With 35 years of professional experience leading multibillion-dollar businesses in private banking, retail brokerage, and commercial banking, Adam most recently served as Executive Vice President at Wells Fargo Bank, where he led the primary banking business for Wealth & Investment Management.
Adam received his BA from Ohio Wesleyan University, his MBA from Wake Forest and completed a 3-year executive leadership program at the Wharton School.
As an Executive Affiliate, Adam will be called upon for engagement in the following ways:
- Serve as guest speaker in classes across various academic programs
- Coach students and student teams
- Serve as a student, faculty and/or staff mentor as needed
- Assist the ACLC in strategic planning and program development
- Serve as the ACLC’s representative in Charlotte
We look forward to Adam’s role and engagement in the Business School to enhance the development of leaders of character.